TheCircle are laying off psychics?

I was psychic on TheCircle for quite sometimes. They have been going through changes recently and they let me go. I was wondering if there are others who were also laid off?

I had few friends who were working there. They were let go. Not sure what is going on though. You can join Live Psychic Chat App who are hiring now.

1 Like

I too have come across this. I applied for a job at TheCircle a few months ago. Only to get a foot in the door, yet, they laid me off several times in my original applications when it was put in the first few times. A friend of mine works there.

2 Likes

Joining these top psychic sites is becoming tough now a days due to flooding of psychics from all over the world. It looks like now everyone has become psychics. They go on to create profile on Facebook, TikTok and declare themselves as psychics. This is the reason psychic sites now are putting restrictions on accepting psychics. If you don’t have exposure to other psychic apps then you will find it difficult to get a psychic job. Even Live Psychic Chat App checks experience on other psychic sites before allowing you to start job application.