Fired from Purple Ocean and Bitwine, Why?

Hello,
I’ve been working on Purple Ocean and Bitwine for over 5 years. Few weeks back they let me go. They didn’t give any reason. I’m so gutted. I did search on this issue and found that a lot of psychics were let go from these sites. Does anyone know what is going with them? Can anyone recommend me any good psychic site which is hiring right now?

6 Likes

I’m glad that you asked this question. I was also let go few months back. I did some research on what is going on with them. What I found was shocking. This post is going to be very detailed so grab a cup of tea or coffee and keep reading.

Psychic services is multi billion dollar industry in US alone. As per reports approximately a million psychics are employed in this industry. This industry has been growing every day but quietly behind the scene. There were many websites and apps since the dawn of the Internet and some of them still exist.

In the beginning and not too long before all these psychic sites were operating independently. Having seen the huge success and knowing the fact that this is the only one of the very few industries which can survive recession, war and pandemic serious businesses started to invest in it.

Covid-19 was the game changer. Psychic industry exploded. Psychic apps reported massive increase in the revenue. It also provided employment to thousands of psychic advisors who have to close their shops. This industry served as lifesaver for many people. the number of work from home psychics are constantly increasing. I, personally, know that many of my psychic friends have closed shop permanently and have been working online since then.

Cornering of the market
It was only matter of time when some smart business people would see massive money making opportunity in this industry and will get serious with this business. Covid-19 was catalyst and then it did happen.

The big companies and investors saw opportunity and they started to buy top psychic apps. One by one they consolidated most of the top psychic apps. After acquisition they started to filter out psychic advisors and that is the reason we were let go.

Following are the top companies which owns most of the psychic apps.

1. Ingenio & Sister company Adviqo
    This company alone owns around 19 psychic, astrology & well being apps including Purple Ocean, Keen, Fortunica, Purple Garden, BitWine, Psychic Center, Zodiac Psychics and others.

2. Outlook Amusements
    They own California Psychics and also bought few other apps.

3. JWS International S.à r.l.
    This is a Luxembourg based company which owns Oranum and some XXX Sites

4. Purple Dot Digital Limited
    They own Live Psychic Chat and Psychics.lv psychic apps

These top 4 companies owns more than 75% share of the psychic market.

These companies will not stop buying out other psychics apps in the future as they have tasted the blood and it is sweet blood of money. Expect more firing from other apps in the future.

5 Likes

OMG! I didn’t know what was going on. Thanks for sharing such detailed analysis. So what are our options now? Which psychic app to join?

1 Like

I was also made redundant by one of these psychic app which Krystal mentioned. I’ve recently joined Live Psychic Chat App which is working out to be great so far.

I was working on psychic encounters which was closed down recently. Not sure what happened to this psychic app? Does anyone know?

2 Likes

I think owners of California Psychics bought them and shut it down.

Great analysis. I was wondering how come all these psychic apps are owned by one company and they are still active on Apple Appstore and Google Play? I thought Apple and Google don’t allow duplicate apps?

1 Like

They bought the company which owned the app. They kept the company structure as such so the apps which were already live on Apple Appstore and Google Play remained with the original company hence no duplicate as such. If you see the developer names for these apps you will find that they all are still with the old company. Unless someone tells Apple/Google about them pointing that they all are owned by the same company they wouldn’t be bothered to mark them as duplicate and remove from the app stores.

I’m on Purple Garden. I’ve seen that my earnings has dropped significantly in the past few months. Is this due to the mergers?

The very same
Thing happened to me. I used to work for keen for 10 years and went by all their rules and then they fired me for no reason or explanation? Then I started working for PURPLE OCEAN for 9 years! Followed all their rules and had over 6000 positive reviews and they fired me because keen fired me 10 years Before because Ingenio owns them now. It’s so very unfair. It’s very hard to get a new job with a psychic network because I have no way of showing my experience since they deleted everything. Can anyone please offer some advice. Thanks so much.

1 Like

So sorry to hear that. It is really sickening that Keen and Purple Ocean fire psychic advisors for no reason. The only reason I could think of is that they are doing cleanup and letting go those who are not earning them money.

Another reason I could think of is that they let you go if you are not active/too active in recent time. There are some other apps which also fire you if you haven’t logged in since long time.

Yes, you are right then once they delete your profile it will become hard for you to prove that you have worked on those platforms however that is not the end.

You can show the money you have received from them as proof and most of the new psychic apps will accept that.

I know for the fact that Live Psychic Chat App will accept earning proof as experience based on my own experience. I submitted that when I joined them and I was approved and live. If you are joining them then tell this fact that your profiles have been deleted on other psychic sites so you can’t show that proof but you can provide earning proof from these sites. Tell this in advance as soon as they ask to show the proof of experience.

I think they recently bought Psychic Sutra.

Purple Ocean are the worst psychic site when it comes to fire psychic advisors. If you Google search for “Fired from Purple Ocean” then you will find a lot of forums discussing their disgusting policy.

If you see their 1 start reviews on Trustpilot then you will find that all such reviews are from Psychic Advisors which says it all.
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.purpleocean.co?stars=1

There are some genuine reason though due to which they will close your account. One reason I’m 100% sure is giving you personal contact details or asking clients to contact you outside of their site. No psychic site allows or tolerates that.

Another reason could be inactivity or very low earnings.

They could also let you go if your have falsified your personal details (fake account) and have been caught years later.